Eidos is an engineering company with specific skills in research and development of devices and special machines for the mechanical industry.
Eidos Works briquetting presses are able to operate on metal chips such as steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass, zinc, bronze, as well as polymeric and wooden chips.
The processing of the metal chips fully meets the recycling policies of the materials improving the operating conditions and the cleaning of the working environment.
Technology of compaction in the Eidos Works briquetting machines
- Volume. The briquetting process allows substantial reductions in space for the storage of the chips and an important saving for the material handling.
- Ambient. During compaction, the cutting oil present in the chips is recovered and reused with significant advantages for the company.
- Economical value. Furthermore, the briquetted chips are subject to a lower oxidation. This results in a higher yield of the briquette in the furnaces with consequent increment in the economic value of the material.
Advantages of compaction
- Reduction in the overall volume of waste;
- Increase of the economic value of scrap;
- Briquettes can be introduced directly into the melting furnace
- Reduction of time in managing scrap and consequent costs;
- Recovery of lubricating oil from scrap
- Location: Via San Giacomo 42/11 – 33098 San Martino al Tagliamento (PN) – Italy.
- Sector: Mechanical Engineering and Industry Equipment
- Supplier of: Machine tools – metal machining; Special machines
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Contact: Web site
Are you interested in EIDOS products? Just ask, we will be replying as soon as possible.